If you want to run a Facebook Ad for your webinar and want to track conversions, you need to put a conversion tracking pixel on the Thank You page of your webinar. Whenever a webinar registrant loads that page, the code tells Facebook that a conversion event has occurred.
Please note, that upon adding your Facebook conversion tracking pixel, it may take a few minutes for the tracking code to appear as Active on your Facebook Ads Manager dashboard.
Before following the steps below, make sure that you have already created and saved a webinar in your account.
- On the Home page, select the webinar that you want to add a Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel code.
- On the Webinar Info page, click on EDIT WEBINAR.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Click the EDIT button below your thank you page link.
- You will be taken to your Thank You page’s live editor. Look for the blue icon at the top-right corner of the page.
- Click that icon and you will get a pop-up box to enter your tracking pixel code.
- Enter your tracking pixel code and then click Save.
- Your Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel should already be set up at this point, so go ahead and click the other Save button at the bottom of the live editor page and you’re all set.