- The dashboard is where you can analyze your webinar stats. This can be found on the menu on the left, the option is called – Statistics and More.
- Select your webinar from the drop-down box. You can select one webinar or all of your saved webinars.
- Unique Registration Page Visits is calculated by unique IP addresses visiting the page. Meaning, if people visit your registration page from the same internet IP address 10 times, then those visits will be counted only as one (1) and not (ten) 10 visits. It is the same for other factors too.
- Registrations are the total registrations you have collected from the selected webinar, or all your webinars in total.
- Webinar Attendees shows you the number of people who actually attended your webinar.
- Replay Attendees shows you the number of people who watched your webinar replay.
- Webinar Registrations is a graph that shows you exactly how many users have registered for your webinar and when they have registered. You can choose to view between a daily, weekly or monthly graph.
- Conversion rates will simply show you the percentage of people who registered for your webinar, attended your webinar and who have clicked on your offers.
- Retention rates will show you the average percentage of time that people stay and watch either the webinar or the webinar replay.
Category: Support / Release Date : January 20,2016